Software Architecture by Goodliffe

First of all, honestly I have to say that this lecture doesnt really like me at all, this chapter also remembered me the texts that we read in Fis 1, Fis 2 and Fis 3, lectures with a lot of information but  information that we received along the carrear. Even though I learned some usefull concepts.

Talking more about the chapter, the content of the text. Our teachers sometimes compare the architecture of a building and software architecture, they always make comparisons about this and it has a lot of sense. Also the author talked about the blue print and he put this blue print in a software context and this make a lot of sense because before we start to code a program, we must do a blue print, to visualize all the context, the problem, the possible solution and all the stuff that a programmer requires and while in architecture this blue print contains all the details of the building.

Finally, I prefer the blogs activities that are from watching a video, an article or something like that, I know that this chapter has to be an important purpose for the course, to know more about the software architecture but I didnt enjoy this activity at all. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

An Introduction to Metaprogramming

Understanding the solid principles

Hidden Figures