Introducing me

If someone ask me about to describe my personality in one word probably I will choose: Joker, I really like to make jokes, laugh and everything that have a relation with be happy.
Hello, I am Angel Andrade and I am 22 years old and my birthday is on January 25 (coming soon) as I mention I am happy person. Actually I am studying in the ITESM CEM the career of systems engineer.
I have two principal hobbies, the first and the most important is the soccer, I really enjoy the soccer, watch it, play it and talk about it, my other hobby is the videogames, I can spend hours and hours playing videogames, specially the Batman's videogames. Despite I love the Batman's videogames I am bigger fan of Marvel Universe.
Actually my favorite movie is Infinity War, maybe I could sound like a child saying this but I really love the heroes movies, the action, the fights, superpowers and all the stuff.
As I said I practice soccer with two teams with my friends, in one of them we play in Colegio Cristobal Colon and in the other we play in Teoloyucan, actually we are really good players. 
 To be honest I don't know what to expect from this class, well the name of the class sounds very interesting and I took a course in the last year with the teacher Ariel and knowing him I know that this course will be a little hard. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

An Introduction to Metaprogramming

Understanding the solid principles

Hidden Figures