Moon Machines

This video seen in class was very interesting because I have never asked myself how did they manage to build such a machine that can travel to the space. I did not even know how the planes guide their way to the next airport. Even though I felt very sleepy that video make woke up. The first scenes of the video really shocked me, thinking about the lives that were lost in those accidents is very sad, but we learn from our mistakes (sounds hard in these cases), and thanks to that space ships and space travels are something possible and easier to do with the technology that we have right now. Watching these types of videos makes me want to be an investigator, and help to contribute to technology so that every other science can make profit of it with more investigation. 

Also I have never asked myself about the systems engineer part in the Apollo project, I can´t imagine the pressure that everybody of the I.T. team had in that moments, However one part if the video make laugh a little bit and this happened when Jack Gormin “Gor Flash” saved the day when he figured out the alarm 1202 using a piece a paper that has every alarm written, but the funny thing is that sometimes in a classroom happens this, anyone knows the answer but you remember that the teacher said that fact and finally appears an Avenger with their notes and in their notes he has the answer and he saved the day.

Maybe I have talked about this in several entry blogs, but I am always thinking of solutions on easy problems (compared to the ones presented in videos and documentaries) and it is hard for me to imagine solving such complex problems, and not only that, because sometimes lives are involved or money. Maybe I need to study a lot, and when I say a lot I mean stop wasting my free time in other stuff. 

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

An Introduction to Metaprogramming

Understanding the solid principles

Hidden Figures