Ethical Reflection on Ready Player One

I deeply believe that creating something like this, something of such magnitude, would really be fascinating and incredible, having so much information and all the people in one place, traveling through different fantasies and besides everything, free, that better than a place like that, where the only thing you need (the most basic equipment) is a viewer and an internet connection. I would probably spend a lot of time in that reality, something that would be bad, because in my opinion, it is living a false life, as the quotes say, and probably that world maynot become terrible, but the real world may become terrible. People so obsessed with the game can get to do many things in order to have the best items in the game or to be the best, etc. Despite not having something like OASIS, I believe that there are already many people who live immersed in technology, not only in games, also in their computers or more commonly in their mobile devices, there can not be a family meal because several They are lost in their smart phones.
Of the films mentioned I have only two fresh, and most of these, their worlds are chaotic, having humanity on the verge of death, surviving everything that comes their way, and seeing it that way, from my perspective, I think it's not a bad idea to have a place to take refuge. I do not know what would be more depressing, as I appreciate that I have not been in that situation, if you live in a perfect fantasy world or live in a reality where there are shortages and disasters. And as things are in the political aspect (United States of America and North Korea) I do not think it will take us long to cause a disaster of such magnitude that we probably need something like that. But in spite of everything, if there is ever such a thing, I do not believe that something will be as perfect as described in the book, if there can be many things, but not graphics quality or efficiency, as long as a company like Ubisoft (God save us from your bugs) or EA (micro-transactions!) are involved, everything will be fine. The only thing that occurs to me to do something of such magnitude, would be to use microservices for the different transactions that can happen and for the rest, using Client-Server to handle all the behavior. Maybe my view is somewhat "cloudy" with these architectures, because they are the only ones that I have applied for the realization of video games, that is why I could not say, what would be the best option.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

An Introduction to Metaprogramming

Understanding the solid principles

Hidden Figures