Software Craftsmanship

Certainly, one learns more quickly from other people and this knowledge can be easily transmitted to more people, and in addition, there can be many improvements, because everyone does things differently, but in essence they are doing the same, but with different practices that are better fit each person. And this case is very true, because when I started using the Zend framework, I tried to read the guide for the projects, I must say that it was difficult to fully understand the operation, but in fact it was easier with a small introductory talk to the framework, this greatly facilitated the understanding and evidently improved my performance in the applications I made. In fact, I feel confident that I could be someone's teacher and give my student, an introduction to Zend.
“Share ideas and become a community. Community of professionals.” I share this thought, because sharing knowledge is incredibly amazing for everyone, and indeed we have a big community helping each other with different problems and situations.
Something important that is mentioned is that we must have a good relationship with our client, not only have to program without thinking, since the project is theirs and we have to get involved so that the project is what they want and what we think is the best, I think that is a very basic idea for the realization of projects, but often it is not respected.
Another very important thing is to perform tests, I have done them, and many times it is too annoying to do them, but if they have great impact, then in a big project, we can easily realize that it failed or that we broke and take measures to reverse the changes or even prevent those changes from happening and produce a downtime.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

An Introduction to Metaprogramming

Understanding the solid principles

Hidden Figures